A client recently reported that they can’t find any information under Dynamics 365 for Outlook. This issue only happened for them recently. Trying to uninstall and re-install Outlook for them, disconnecting and re-connecting to the Organization, and a lot other troubleshooting strategies that you can find online did not fix this issue.
We ended up opening a ticket with Microsoft Support. The fix is as listed:
1. Go to Start on your Computer
2. Type regedit
3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software>Microsoft>Office>16.0>Outlook>Security
4. Under Security right click and then New>DWORD (32-bit) Value
5. Name the folder EnableRoamingFolderHomepages
6. Right click on the folder and Modify
7. Change the Hexadecimal Value data to 2
Now, restart Outlook and wait for a minute. Then click on Dynamics 365 or CRM for Outlook tab on the left bottom corner and you will see all the information that is synced through your CRM.