Dynamics CRM Developer
Purely CRM - Vancouver, BC
Purely CRM is looking for a CRM developer to become a core member of our team. The CRM Developer will be a part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise.
As a Purely CRM Developer you will:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the client.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
This opportunity is for you if you have:
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area.
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/15/16
- Experience working on an agile development team
About Purely CRM
Established in Vancouver, Purely CRM Consulting Inc is 100% focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. As a team we have been involved with Dynamics CRM since version 1.0 which dates back to the early 2000’s and we bring a combined 50+ years’ experience. We stand behind Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a platform and the quality of our work in order to provide the best service for our clients.
Our offices are based in Yaletown but we have clients throughout GVRD and our work takes place at our office and client sites, so you must have the means to travel to client sites.
Local candidates only: Vancouver, BC. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Required language: English, excellent written and spoken English required
If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org